Blog

Dirt and Snails and Puppy Dog Tales

About Me

My photo
A woman with an extended family and thirty-one grand-children,who is grateful to the Lord God for all blessings, both great and small. Blessed by God with a natural writing talent I offer it as a gift to uplift others or help in areas of law or community.

Alexa

Review http://wisdominyouth.blogspot.com on alexa.com

Followers

Small text message

Share This Post

Climbing into my Treehouse is my favorite thing to do

Sunday, May 2, 2010 - - 0 Comments


Most young folks love tree houses! I know I did and I still do. One of the things that I would like to do this summer is to build one with my grand kids so I can share with them the memories of my wisdom in youth.

This entry was posted on 1:01 AM and is filed under tree house . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: